We are always happy to accept donations!
To make a secure, direct tax-deductible donation, please click below:
If you prefer making an in-kind donation, please consider our wish list:
• Gift cards to major retail or grocery stores (Target, Ikea, Macy’s, etc.)
• School supplies for college students (notebooks, highlighters, or even laptops!)
• Airline miles (that we can give to students who attend colleges across the country)
• Stamps and/or printing services (for our direct mailings)
• Items that we could auction off at our annual fundraising event
Community Thrift relies entirely upon donations to provide customers a variety of merchandise at affordable prices. Donate through the Friends of SFILSP charity code "188" and your donation will directly benefit our organization.
• Website: www.communitythriftsf.org
• Address: 623 Valencia St. San Francisco, CA 94110
• Donate: Everyday from 10:00am – 5:00pm
If you have always wondered what it would be like to sit on a dynamic nonprofit board, please consider becoming a member of our volunteer board, the Friends of SFILSP. Click here to read a description of our roles and responsibilities. If you are interested in learning more about the application process, please email us!
If you are unable to commit to the responsibilities of being on our board, please considering volunteering for one of our special committees (such as our fundraising event planning committee), doing minor administrative tasks, or at one of our special events throughout the year. Please email us for more information!